Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Friend is everything..right?

 In Harry Potter in the first book and the second book by J.K Rowling, friendship is a big part in the plot. Friendship is always plays a part in the book. In the first book The sorcerer's stone he thought that the teacher of the of potions isn't a good guy..not a magican that isn't trustworthy and a follower of a Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named..aka a man that tried to kill Harry Potter. However, of course Harry suspected the wrong person. ( I don't want to spoil the book for the people that didn't read it,yet) If people didn't suspect people, made friends with them would be better. However, Making friends is MAYBE not a good thing.

I am not rejecting and hate making friends. I love making friends myself.
But getting into a wrong group can change you life forever. But making yourself between good friends, you life would be better, you can learn from them. But you still have to be careful, one false might end the friendship..and maybe make you go on your knees to beg to get the friendship back. But making friends is always a good thing  (not always) Having true friends are better..that would be another story..that many people would argue at.

                                                                                 
                                                              
                                                                         

1 comment:

  1. you had a great piece. I don't really like the Harry Potter series but now i kind of know how good it is. you used a lot of textual evidence. great post!

    ReplyDelete